The KH230 is a 9mm gauge manual machine. The carriage can perform slip and intarsia. Unlike most Brother machines, it is possible to hold left and/or hold right on this machine.
- Single bed knitting machine
- Chunky 9mm needle gauge
- Manual patterning
- Can produce an incredible variety stitches, including tuck, slip, fairisle, punch lace
- Metal bed
- 110 needles
- Knits from english DK up to chunky yarns eg aran, US worsted.
- 11 wpi to 7-8 wpi
- Yarn council: light (3) to superbulky (6)
- Can take double-worsted EON (Every Other Needle) but it can be hard work and not recommended - it halves the number of needles available.
Accessories included with machine
- Cast on comb (long)
- Cast on comb (short)
- 2 small weights
- 5 large weights
- 2 clamps
- Spare needles
- Row counter
- Tension mast
Available accessories (sold separately)
- KR230 ribber
- KRC900 double bed colour changer ??
- KL116 knitleader (charting device)