The KH260 is a 9mm gauge punchcard machine. The carriage can perform tuck, slip, fairisle and punch lace (fairisle button is split for dual function). The carriage also has a motif setting and the machine came with motif cams.
- Single bed knitting machine
- Chunky 9mm needle gauge
- 24st punchcard patterning
- Can produce an incredible variety stitches, including tuck, slip, fairisle, punch lace
- Metal bed
- 114 needles
- Knits from english DK up to chunky yarns eg aran, US worsted.
- 11 wpi to 7-8 wpi
- Yarn council: light (3) to superbulky (6)
- Can take double-worsted EON (Every Other Needle) but it can be hard work and not recommended - it halves the number of needles available.
Accessories included with machine
- Cast on comb (long)
- Cast on comb (short)
- 2 small weights
- 5 large weights
- 2 clamps
- Spare needles
- Row counter
- Tension mast
- Set of punchcards
Available accessories (sold separately)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.