This standard gauge ribber fits most standard gauge Silver machines. It can be used to create ribbed fabrics and double-bed jacquard.
(Picture to be added)
- Can produce an incredible variety of rib stitches, including Pile Knitting, Jacquard knitting, Plating Rib, 1x1 rib, 2x2, big ribs, cable ribs, tubular/circular, Shaker Stitch, English Rib, Tuck Rib, and more.
- Made especially for Silver Reed SK840 or SK280 knitting machines.
- Metal bed
- 200 needles
- 4.5mm (standard) needle gauge
- Racking handle
- English: 2ply up to 4ply.
- Australia: 2ply up to 5ply
- US: Fine yarns up to sport weight
Accessories included with machine
- SRP60 ribber carriage
- Ribber arm
- P carriage
- Cast on comb (long)
- Cast on comb (short)
- Fine knit bar
- 2 small weights
- 5 large weights
- 2 angled clamps
- double eyed transfer tool
- pre-punched punchcard designs for the ribber
- spare needles
- hook tool
- side hangers
- hanger combs
Available accessories (sold separately)
- The SRP60N carriage does not have a birds' eye backing function (lili buttons on Brother). Bird's eye backing can be created with an optional RJ1 carriage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.